Summer Brights: A Melon Hued Bedroom

Thursday, July 26, 2012


 I always love to see what designers create for showhouses - without a client, imagination and budget can run wild! I loved to work on these unusual projects when I was a designer at firms in NYC and found that some of the most inspired and playful interiors came out of these collaborations. This melon hued master bedroom at the Traditional Home Hamptons 2012 by Robert Passal is a perfect example! It is a whimsical and happy space but is still so sophisticated. I love the surprising layout, with the bed floating in the center of the room, the mix of summery colors and of course that fantastic watercolor wall paper {its like being completely surrounded by a painting!}. I also adore the inlaid chest topped with the yellow lamp. 
Are there any details you love? 





The low geometric upholstered screen is fantastic! I have never really seen one like it. 


 
{Traditional Home Hamptons 2012 Showhouse Robert Passal Photo by Eric Striffler via


sb signature

1 comment:

Home decor said...

Beautiful pictures... Really Awesome
Can i share this on my social..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan